Friday, May 23, 2014

For the Bride and Groom

 
Hey Everyone! I have a quick share this evening.. This weekend I will be attending a wedding, and wanted to share the card that I have made for the newlyweds.  I broke out some older papers, considering they are the brides colors, and a scrap of some old big box store DSP. Had to use it because it fit perfect -
 
 
 
I cased myself for this card, just changed up the colors, which I adore! Such beautiful combo of Purples and greens..I colored the image with copic markers, and am hoping that SU will come out with a similar color grouping with their new alcohol markers, blendabilites. I also made a scrap page/frame for them too, but do not want to share until I get permission from them considering I used their invitation/names on the page. So if I get the OK, I promise I will share that with you too! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Heather:)
 
Stamps - Woodgrain, Apothecary Art, Sweet Essentials, Papaya Collage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper - Whisper White, Pale Plum, certainly celery, Scrap of Big box store DSP
Ink - Memento tuxedo black, various copics to color, crumb cake, versamark, Pale Plum
Accessories - Big Shot, Labels Framelits, Paper piercing tool, Certainly celery satin Ribbon, , two way glue, DD glitter, Vanilla Flower trim, open scallop border punch, Vintage faceted button, White Twine, Sponge, White EP
 


4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so beautiful, love the dp and the great design. I may have to case this one myself.

2dogs2luv said...

a beautiful design; hope you had fun at the wedding & thanks for sharing the card.

Carol Carriveau said...

We have a wedding coming up in the next month or so and may just have to case your card...beautiful and love the touch of the butterfly!

Unknown said...

Heather it's gorgeous!

Play Day Brewing

Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today! I Know!... I am in as much disbelief as you! We are steadily approaching the Holiday season.. ...